This handbook covers the most timely and significant aspects of copyright law in a concise convenient format. Latman was a very influential figure in the development of copyright law whose casebook is familiar to anyone who took a law school copyright class in the 1980s or 1990s the deskbook is a wonderful addition to any law library although some will find it too expensive at a time when library budgets are being slashed and some serial costs are . Click to share on twitter opens in new window click to share on facebook opens in new window click to share on google opens in new window. Fineman and pappas law libraries frederick s pardee management library howard gotlieb archival research center mugar memorial library music library pikering educational resources library school of theology library science engineering library stone science library
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.