The law relating to the patentability of software is still not harmonized internationally but some countries have embraced the patentability of computer software and others have adopted approaches that recognize inventions assisted by computer software. If you publish computer software the single most important legal protection available to you is the federal copyright law but many software authors dont take advantage of its protections and risk finding themselves virtually at the mercy of infringers all because they dont send in a simple registration form as soon as the software . The copyright law does not protect the func tional aspects of a computer program such as the programs algorithms formatting functions logic or system design. Answers to frequently asked questions about what is protected by copyright
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.