General information concerning patents who may apply for a patent according to the law the inventor or a person to whom the inventor has assigned or is under an obligation to assign the invention may apply for a patent with certain exceptions the applicant for a patent will be required by law to furnish a drawing of the invention . The patentability requirements mandate that the subject matter of the claimed invention be 1 patent eligible 2 useful 3 new 4 non obvious and 5 described with the particularity . The requirement for an invention in patent law justine pila provides comprehensive analysis of one of the most complex and neglected concepts of contemporary patent law making this a unique research tool for academics and practitioners
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.