Since then federal trademark law has consistently expanded taking over much of the ground initially covered by state common law the main federal statute is the lanham act which was enacted in 1946 and most recently amended in 1996. 227 pending trademark application index access to applications 232 requirements for a complete trademark or service mark application 233 verified statement for a trademark or service mark. In recent years trademark law has expanded to include trade dress and antidilution protection almost any word name symbol or device capable of distinguishing the source of goods may be used as a trademark subject to few limitations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.